What is Energy IoT?
It is an innovative energy IoT solution that implements real-time data platforms with web server and data logger in multichannel energy meter.
Customers can build their own energy consumption efficiency measurement systems
based on usage, such as industrial, commercial, and home use.
This can be compared to measuring the components of the body for human health care and using it to form an effective exercise and diet
Optimized process for electrical energy
1. SENSWAY can collect data of customer’s electrical equipment such as power / air conditioning / air conditioning / heating equipment with SENSWAY’s measuring equipment.
2. After that, you can check patterns and graph at once by setting the measurement elements required for each application field, such as Voltage/Current/Frequency.
3. Based on various data analysis results, consumers can reduce electricity bills through optimal energy consumption efficiency measurement.
It is an innovative energy IoT solution that reduces electricity bills by installing web server and data logger functions on multi-channel energy meter devices as a data platform in real time.
Customers can build their own energy consumption efficiency measurement systems based on usage, such as industrial, commercial, and home use.
This can be compared to in-body measurements for human health care, effective exercise and diet.
Process for optimizing electrical energy consumption efficiency measurements
1. Data on related electrical facilities, such as power/air conditioning/cooling/heating facilities, are collected using measurement equipment mounted on SENSWAY’s platform.
2. Afterwards, you can set the required measurement elements for each application field, such as voltage/current/frequency, to see patterns and trends at a glance.
3. Based on this, various data analysis results are provided to reduce electricity bills through optimal and efficient measurement of electric energy consumption efficiency.
A manual is provided for easy installation and maintenance even by non-professionals. In addition, SENSWAY can provide and configure user-optimized screens such as real-time values, reports, and interactive graphical interfaces.
KEPCO Electricity bill.
KEPCO’s seasonal/hourly/peak load based rate system is applied. Therefore, Electricity consumption information can be checked and efficient electricity use can be planned by reflecting the expected rate.
Data can be obtained using optional sensors such as flow rate, temperature, and wind speed, as well as power (V, A, Var, kWh, etc.).
To maximize real-time measurement, direct management through the platform and remote monitoring services through online are provided. Through this data such as power devices, air conditioners and refrigerators can be measured remotely. As option remote controlling data stored and retrieved can be offered.
Accessibility and Security
Data records can be preserved for up to 10 years. You can also manage your existing and real-time data with your computer, tablet or smartphone using a convenient UI without having to build a separate server or purchase software.
Since installation, there is no additional cost to maintenance and maintenance, making it possible for anyone, anywhere in the country, to use any electrical facility for a long time.
Non-experts are provided
with a manual that is easy
to install and manage,
and user-optimized screens
such as real-time values,
reports, and interactive
can be provided
Korea Electric Power Corporation
provides the same service
as the electricity bill.
rate system is applied to check
the usage fee information,
and the efficient use of electricity
can be planned by reflecting
the expected rate.
There is no additional cost
in the post-installation
maintenance and management
process, enabling long-term
use of any electrical facility,
anywhere in the country, anyone.
To maximize real-time
measurements, remote monitoring
services through online access
are provided along with direct
of the platform.
This allows remote control, storage,
and retrieval of data, such as power
devices, heaters, and refrigerators,
with measurement and options.
Accessibility and Security
Maintain up to 10 years of
data history, and manage existing
and real-time data on your
computer, tablet or smartphone
using a convenient UI without
the need to build separate servers
or purchase software.
In addition to power
(V, A, Var, kWh, etc.), data can be
obtained using optional sensors
such as flow rate, temperature,
and wind speed.